Relationable T.D. Ltd (“Company” or “We” and their connotations) operates a website – (URL: www.procureskills.com) (also called as “Platform”), which is engaged in the service of online coaching and training of its users.
Our user’s privacy is extremely important to us and therefore, first things first, privacy and security of your personal information is our priority. We assure you that the user or customer information collected through accessing, using, browsing, or otherwise of the instant website is safe, kept on a secure server, and fully compliant with all of the relevant consumer laws. All payment transactions are made only through Credit Card / Paypal / Bank Transfer.
iv. The type of information collected from the Users, including Personal Information (as defined in paragraph 2 below) and Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined in paragraph 2 below) relating to an individual;
v. The purpose, means, and modes of collection, usage, processing, retention, and destruction of such information; and
vi. How and to whom www.procureskills.com will disclose such information.
2. What user or customer information does www.procureskills.com website collect?
1. Your contact details such as name, email address, account password, date of birth and phone number.
2. Your transaction or banking details such as credit /debit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, and CVV and/or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by but is held by our Payment Gateway partner, Prepaid Instruments Partner and other Partner Banks.
3. Your previous orders and transactions, including the product/services, sales/purchase history and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
5. Your session log information on our site, which includes your navigation within the website, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request, etc.
6. Identification code of your communication device which you use to access the website or otherwise deal with any www.procureskills.com related entity,
7. Email communication by any user or customer directly with firstname.lastname@example.org, such as product/service inquiry, order, and transaction-related information, disputes or complaints etc.
8. Any other items of “sensitive personal data or information” as such term is defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
9. Any other information that you provide during Your registration process, if any, on the website.
3. You hereby represent to www.procureskills.com that
1. The information you provide to www.procureskills.com from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current, and updated, and you have all the rights, permissions, and consents as may be required to provide such information to www.procureskills.com.
2. Your providing the information to www.procureskills.com and www.procureskills.com consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access, or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders, and decrees.
4. Your information will primarily be stored in electronic form; however, certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process, and use your data in countries other than the Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data, and we will, on a commercially reasonable basis, require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information/data.
4. How does www.procureskills.com utilize user or customer information?
We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
By user or customer information or personal information, as used above, we mean-
2. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, including, without limitation, fulfilling purchases, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, processing payments from other prepaid instruments, providing customer service and such other functions which may be required to be performed to enable us to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience of the website. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable law.
3. We use your information to enable you to avail of our services, and ensure efficient customer care experience and develop new features.
4. We use your information to determine the current age of the user.
5. We use your information to send surveys or marketing communications to inform you of new products and services or other information that may be of interest. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
6. We use your information to dispatch transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, and purchase confirmations;
7. We use your information to notify the necessary information related to the Platform and Services and your account on the platform from time to time.
8. We use your information to maintain records and provide you with an efficient, safe, and customized experience while using the website/platform.
9. We use your information to analyze overall trends to help us improve the platform and services.
10. We use your information to perform quality audits and teacher training.
11. We use your information to furnish your information to service partners and providers only to the extent necessary for delivering the relevant services (e.g., scheduling services and maintenance and other assistance;)
12. We use your information to verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity;
13. We use your information to comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations;
15. We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our website and to make improvements.
16. We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the website, browser, and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of the number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the website etc.
17. You further agree that such disclosure, sharing, and transfer of your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to you or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party. However, we reserve the right to use or disclose your Personal Information in response to any statutory or legal requirements. We will use and disclose your Personal Information if we believe you will harm the property or rights of the platform, its owners, or those of the platform’s other users. Finally, we will use or disclose your information if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property, violations of the platform’s other policies, or as otherwise required by law when responding to subpoenas, court orders, and other legal processes. If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety, our users or others, we may, in good faith, share information with other third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
18. It is deemed that the user is above the age of 18; however, in the event user is a child (below the age of 18), it shall be deemed that the user has parental consent to use the website for registration and is aware of what information we are collecting, how we plan to use it, and how you can revoke the consent or request at any time that we remove the account and delete any Personal Information collected from the child (including the parental contact information).
5. How secure is the information collected on www.procureskills.com?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. However, our Website/Platform has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. We comply with industry standards and the law to protect your personal information.
6. What about third-party advertisers and links to other websites?
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
7. Do I have a choice to opt-out?
1. You agree and acknowledge that You are providing your information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit www.procureskills.com to collect. In such a case when you don’t want to share the data with www.procureskills.com, you should neither visit any Website nor use any Services provided by www.procureskills.com nor shall contact email@example.com. Further, www.procureskills.com may not deliver products to You, upon Your order, or may deny you access from using certain services offered on the website.
2. You can add or update Your Personal Information on a regular basis. Kindly note that www.procureskills.com would retain your previous Personal Information in its records.
8. Do I comply with Data Protection Regulations?
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us on the details as given below.
Where do I report my grievance?